Mount Carmel Medical Group (MCMG) is one of the significant primary healthcare service providers, with more than 250 primary care and specialty care providers serving throughout central Ohio, in the United States of America.
Like any other healthcare service provider, Mount Carmel Medical Group Ohio offers the best quality specialized services. Primary Care service providers, as well as advanced nurse practitioners at MCMG, offer you comprehensive health care services.
You can call 614-546-2222 to find the right physician for you and also to schedule an appointment with your favorite provider.
You can visit the Mount Carmel Medical Group‘s website to check various services & resources offered. The various options like Schedule an Appointment, Virtual Visit, myDoctor’s office Patient Portal, Pay My Bills, patient information, etc make you manage your health care needs easier.
Schedule an Appointment:
The MCMG lets your schedule an appointment based on your choice of distance, type of provider (Physician, Nurse Practitioner, Physician Assistant), etc.
Read More: Carson Medical Group
In the wake of Covid-19, MCMG encourages virtual visits for common medical conditions. Using this option, you can see your provider at the comfort of your home through internet accessed computer or mobile device. All you need to do is get your account created by providing contact information and answering a few questions about your medical history.
Virtual Visit is an easy way to handle not so serious health conditions like:
- Cold, flu & Sinus Infections
- Pink eye
- Yeast Infections
- Bladder Infections
- Stomach Problems
- Rashes and Sunburns, and other minor conditions.
MyDoctor’s office Patient Portal:
MCMG’s Patient Portal helps you view & manage your appointments, communicate with your care team, view test results & health information anywhere, anytime online, refill prescriptions, pay your bills, etc. This is an easy way to manage your and your family’s health needs.
Mount Carmel Medical Group-Patient Portal:
If you have already enrolled and possess an active login id, you can easily access these services by visiting my doctor’s office Patient Portal. Or you can get your account created by visiting the MCMG office near you.
Pay My Bills:
You can pay your bills offline or online. MCMG accepts cash, credit or debit cards, and checks.
MCMG provides its clients with various informational links.
- Primary Care Providers: MCMG Big Run, MCMG Diley Ridge, MCMG Dublin, MCMG East, MCMG Franklinton, MCMG Granville, MCMG Grove City, MCMG Grove City Broadway, MCMG Grove City Family Health Medicare, MCMG Grove City Stringtown, MCMG Hilliard Britton Parkway, MCMG Johnstown, MCMG Lewis Center, MCMG New Albany, MCMG New Albany Smith’s Mill, MCMG North, MCMG Pickerington, MCMG Polaris, MCMG Powell, MCMG Reynoldsburg, MCMG Sedalia, MCMG Taylor Station, MCMG TriVillage, MCMG Victorian Village, MCMG Westerville, MCMG Worthington, Mount Carmel Health Stations.
- Breast Surgery: Mount Carmel Breast Surgery St. Ann’s, Grove City.
- Heart and Vascular Specialists: Mount Carmel Heart & Vascular Specialists Canal Winchester, Granville, Hilliard, Lewis Center, London, McNaughten, North Meadows, Old Stringtown, and Westerville
- Infectious Disease Specialists: Mount Carmel Infectious Disease Specialists Columbus, Westerville.
- Neurology: Mount Carmel Neurology, Diley Ridge, East, Grove City, Hilliard, Lewis Center, Westerville, West.
- Pulmonary & Sleep: Mount Carmel Pulmonary & Sleep Canal Winchester, Granville, Groveport, Grove City, Taylor Station, Westerville Medicaid.
- Urogynecology & Pelvic Floor: Mount Carmel Urogynecology & Pelvic Floor Grove City, Westerville.
Insurance Payers accepted at MCMG are:
- Aetna ( Commercial, Medicare, Dual Eligible Plan, and HMO – Exclusive Mount Carmel Network)
- Anthem (Commerical, Senior Advantage)
- Buckeye Health Plan (Medicaid)
- Bureau Of Worker’s Compensation (also includes Federal BWC & Black Lung)
- Caresource – Caresource Medicaid and Caresource Medicare Advantage
- Cigna Great-West Healthcare
- Coventry (Mail Handlers – MHBP)
- Custom Benefit Design
- Health Ohio Network
- Healthsmart (AHPO, Emerald, IHG)
- Humana – Humana Choice Care, Humana HMO, Humana PPO & Humana Medicare, Humana Military (Tricare)
- Klais Health Network
- Medicaid (Traditional)
- Medical Benefits Mutual/ MedBen
- Medicare (Traditional)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio (Commercial & Medicare Advantage)
- Molina Healthcare Molina (Medicaid, CFC, ABD), Molina Dual Eligible Plan (Medicare/ Medicaid), Molina Special Needs Plan (D-SNP)
- Mount Carmel Employee Health Plan (Aetna Trinity)
- Multiplan/ PHCS
- Ohio Health Choice
- Paramount Medicaid Advantage
- PPO Connect
- The Health Plan of Upper Valley Ohio (Commercial)
- The Health Plan of Upper Valley – Secure Care Secure Choice (Medicare)
- UnitedHealthcare Uhc commercial, UHC Behavioral Health, UHC Community Plan (Medicaid), UHC Secure Horizons (Medicare), & United Medical Resources (UMR)
- Veteran’s Choice Program
Frequently asked questions:
Does MCMG offer after-hours services?
As of now, MCMG does not offer after-hours services, but providers reach out to you when you leave a voice message for service after hours.
What are the Insurance Payers not accepted at MCMG?
Medical Mutual-OhioHealth HMO, Marketplace Plans: Caresource, Molina and Medical Mutual Ohio, Ohio Health Group (Ohio Health), Ohio State University Health Plan, Twin Valley Psychiatric System.
What is the No show policy at MCMG?
MCMG reserves the right to dismiss patients from its practice after 3 missed appointments in a year.