- 1 What is Oregon Medical Group?
- 2 Oregon Medical Group Telehealth:
- 3 How to access telehealth?
- 4 Oregon Medical Group Important Phone numbers:
- 5 Oregon Medical Group providers:
- 6 NOW Immediate Care Clinics – Oregon Medical Group:
What is Oregon Medical Group?
Oregon Medical Group is one of the leading health service providers in the state of Oregon. Oregon Medical Group’s physicians and providers provide convenient, coordinated, and comprehensive medical care to the people of Eugene, Springfield, and Lane County. Patients at Oregon Medical Group are treated by physicians and providers fully dedicated to providing the highest quality, patient-centered care.
Oregon Medical Group provides primary care as well as specialty care. Collaborating with multiple providers and physicians, Oregon Medical Group offers patient-centered care.
Oregon Medical Group’s easy to access Patient Portal gives you a convenient option to meet your various medical needs such as making medical appointments, message your primary care physician, check your prescriptions, go through medical records, etc.
Click here, Oregon Medical Group Patient Portal – you can easily log in to the Oregon Medical Group patient portal with username and password.
One best thing about patient portals is that it makes it easier to access health information anytime, anywhere.
The key features of the Oregon Medical Group Patient portal
- scheduling medical appointments- you can also view the previous appointments and schedule an online appointment even outside standard hours
- seeking medical advice
- paying bills
- Access to medical records (Medical Information).
- Prescriptions- you can view all your current medication and your refill history.
- Patient safety measures.
Oregon Medical Group Telehealth:
Oregon Medical Group’s Telehealth is an easy and effortless way to see a doctor through video chat, describe your illness, and get medical advice based on your health condition’s seriousness.
The Oregon Medical Group has launched Telehealth visits for its new and existing customers changing its care delivery model. An easy way to approach your physician for your health care needs. Keeping in view the COVID -19 pandemic, patients can opt for Telehealth visits at their convenient times.
Oregon Medical Group uses doxy.me website to arrange virtual clinical visits, usually a video chat on your computer or your android device. The video chat is a lot similar to your Facetime, Whatsapp Video call but with HIPAA-level security to ensure your privacy. Telehealth gives you a similar experience to your in-person clinical visit with your clinician, staying safe at home, away from COVID-19.
Read More: Steward Medical Group
How to access telehealth?
To access telehealth, make sure you have a smartphone or iPhone with a camera and microphone, and an internet connection. You need a computer with a camera and a microphone and internet access. Click on OregonMedicalGroup.com/telehealth to schedule an appointment with a clinician, or you can make a phone call instead.
Before taking a telehealth visit, you must keep all your details ready to disclose and discuss with your clinician. Thoroughly filled Health Information form, Health insurance plan, Insurance Company, Health insurance coverage, Insurance card number, Health information, specific primary care provider if you are looking for, etc for a clear idea.
Oregon Medical Group Important Phone numbers:
- Crescent Medical Clinic: 541-686-9000
- Chase Gardens Medical Center North Center for Women’s Health: 541-656-7007
- ENT, Audiology, Speech Therapy: 541-334-3370 Anticoagulation 541-984-2940
- Garden Way Medical Clinic Family Medicine and Pediatrics 541-746-6816
- Gateway Medical Center Dermatology 541-242-4300 Infusion Center 541-741-0387
- Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine (OMM): 541-463-2280
- OMG at Country Club Rd: 541-345-0600
- OMG Main Lab: 541-242-4152
- Northside Medical Clinic: 541-688-9140
- Southtown Medical Clinic: 541-687-1668 Physical Therapy 541-242-4470
- Westmoreland Medical Clinic: 541-686-1711
- West Eugene Medical Clinic: 541-461-8006 Anticoagulation 541-463-2940
- OB/GYN 541-463-2191 Physical Therapy: 541-463-2191
- Mohawk Medical Clinic: 541-746-5437
- Now Immediate Care Clinic Willamette: 541-465-2380
- Oregon Medical Group, Central Business Office: 541-687-4900
- New Patient Representative: 541-242-4444
- Patient Billing: 541-687-4905
Oregon Medical Group providers:
Oregon Medical Group has multiple providers at various locations across the state of Oregon, providing health services, which include primary & specialty care, family medicine, internal medicine with the highest quality patient care.
List of Oregon Medical Group providers:
- Chase Garden Medical Center North, 330 S Garden Way, Eugene, Oregon 97401
- Northside Medical Clinic, 3915 River Road, Eugene, Oregon 97404
- Mohawk Medical Clinic, 2000 N 19th street, Springfield, Oregon 97477
- Gateway Medical Center, 1007 Harlow Road, Springfield, Oregon 97477
- Southtowne medical clinic, 1835 Pearl Street, Eugene, Oregon 97401
- NOW Immediate Care Clinic, Willamette, 1711 Willamette Street, Eugene, Oregon 97401
- Westmoreland Medical Clinic, 1650 Chambers Street, Eugene, Oregon 97402
- Oregon Medical Group at Country Club Road, 600 country club road, Oregon, 97401
- Crescent Medical Clinic, 2830 Crescent Avenue, Eugene, Oregon 97408
- West Eugene Medical Clinic, 4135 Quest Drive, Eugene, Oregon 97402
NOW Immediate Care Clinics – Oregon Medical Group:
NOW Immediate Care Clinics is among the different clinical programs of Oregon Medical Group, which provides medical emergency care.
Family Medicine: Family Medicine helps in keeping an eye on your health status. From an infant to a senior citizen of the family, everybody gets a customized care plan with uncompromised patient responsibility. From a common cold to chronic care management, Oregon Medical Group’s family medicine provides the highest quality medical care. The OMG customer service is ready to give further care instructions and offer the patients an informed choice at OMG.
Various other specialties and services at OMG are
- After hours
- Clinical Pharmacy
- Nose & Throat
- Imaging services
- Infusion center
- Interventional Pain Management
- Lab Services
- Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine
- Physical Therapy
- Sports Medicine
- Travel Medicine
Frequently asked questions:
Currently, Oregon Medical Group accepts coverage from First Choice Health (Network), First Health Coventry (Network) Multi Plan (Network), Providence Preferred (Network), Cigna Health Care Health Net Health Plan of Oregon Lifewise Health Plan of Oregon Moda Health Plans PacificSource Health Plans Providence Choice Plan (PEBB Medical Home only) Providence EPO Regence BCBS TRICARE United HealthCare, Providence Health Plan Networks. OMG also followups with other network contracts for your medicare needs or other medical needs.
How can I access Health Information?
You can visit the patient portal, download mobile apps, visit any OMG clinic, fill in the Health Information Form, and submit it to the front desk.
Oregon Medical Group has many employee benefits with excellent work-life balance. You can click on the Careers-Oregon Medical Group.
How can I pay my bills?
You can log in to the patient portal and pay your bills according to your benefit plan or call Oregon Medical Group customer service or Billing department for any doubts regarding Health Insurance Billing, Overall Healthcare costs, etc.