- 1 About Scarsdale Medical Group:
- 1.1 Scarsdale Medical Group Flu Shots:
- 1.2 Scarsdale Medical Group Find a Provider:
- 1.3 Scarsdale Medical Group Specialties & Services:
- 1.4 Scarsdale Medical Group Wellness:
- 1.5 Scarsdale Medical Group- MyChart login
- 1.6 Frequently asked questions:
About Scarsdale Medical Group:
Scarsdale Medical Group is one of the leading medical service providers in Scarsdale, New York, United States of America. Scarsdale Medical Group has partnered with White Plains Hospitals to provide its patients with the highest quality Primary Care as well as Secondary Care.
Practicing physicians at Scarsdale Medical Group and the advanced services of White Plains Hospital combined offer advanced medical services that meet every individual as well as family needs.
Scarsdale has been serving the community for 60 years now. Collaborating innovation and advancement in medical science technology, Scarsdale Medical Group along with White Plain Hospitals is at the forefront to offer various services to its patients. Located in three convenient locations in New York, SMG is one of the best options to choose from.
Scarsdale Medical Group homepage provides you all the required information you need to choose a Medical Group. From fighting flu to acute illness, SMG provides comprehensive care to each of its clients.
Scarsdale Medical Group is determined to improve the quality of life of its community.
Scarsdale Medical Group Flu Shots:
SMG offers Flu Vaccine to fight the common flu. There are many misconceptions around vaccination, SMG is committed to educating its patients about the myths and facts surrounding vaccination and other medical care. There are many articles published from time to time to educate and create awareness among its community members.
Read More: Sacred Heart Medical Group
Scarsdale Medical Group Find a Provider:
Based on your need for specialty and location, you can search for various providers and choose the one best suited for you. As there are no direct walk-ins at SMG, you are supposed to book an appointment, before you drop in.
Scarsdale Medical Group Specialties & Services:
Allergy & Immunology, Audiology, Cardiology, Cancer Genetics, Dermatology, Endocrinology & Metabolism, Family Medicine, Gastroenterology & Hepatology, Geriatrics, Headache Medicine, Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine, Laboratory Services, Nephrology, Neurology, Nutrition, Obstetrics & Gynecology, Oncology & Hematology, Pediatrics, Podiatry, Pulmonology & Critical Care, Radiology, Rheumatology, Sleep Medicine, Wound care.
Scarsdale Medical Group Wellness:
At Scarsdale Medical Group, they offer health and wellness education services to improve patient’s health and overall quality of life. There are two programs under Wellness, i)Teen Health and Wellness Program, and ii) Weight loss groups. These programs are designed in such a way as to enhance your physical and mental health, leading to an improved quality of living.
Read More: DuPage Medical Group
Scarsdale Medical Group Patient Information:
Under Patient information, you can go through the policies and other questions and answers that you need to have handy while visiting a provider. There are other options like insurance carriers, vaccine information, bill payment, patient portal, etc.
Scarsdale Medical Group Patient Portal/ MyChart login:
Scarsdale Medical Group MyChart is a patient portal, that helps to access medical care services securely and conveniently. MyChart login can easily be created by requesting an activation code to enroll in MyChart.
Scarsdale Medical Group- MyChart login
- Using MyChart login you can easily communicate with your doctor and get answers to all your medical questions at the comfort of your home.
- MyChart login helps you pay your medical bills online. All your bills are made available in the login, which you can review anytime, and keep a record of all the bills without the worry of bills getting lost in mails.
- All the test results are made available in your login for your comfort. You don’t have to wait for a call or letter to view your result now.
- You can manage your appointments easily using MyChart login. View the previous appointments, reschedule appointments, and even cancel your appointment if needed.
- You can easily request prescription refills through the MyChart login for you or your family members.
Location & Contact Information:
- 259 Heathcote Road, Scarsdale, NY 10583.
- 600 Mamaroneck Avenue, Suites 102, 200 & 301, Harrison, NY 10528
- 550 Mamaroneck Avenue, Suite 101, Harrison, NY 10528
For Pediatrics only:
- Call (914) 989-1111 for a pediatric appointment only.
- Administrative address: 550 Mamaroneck Avenue, Suite 302, Harrison, NY 10528
- For questions and appointments: Phone: (914) 723-8100
- For non-medical general questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For billing, referrals, or authorization: Main number: 914-723-8100
- Billing: option #5
- Referrrals/Authorizations: option #6
Frequently asked questions:
Yes, SMG accepts new patients.
Yes, in 2017 SMG partnered with White Plains Hospitals.
No, you need an appointment to see a doctor.
Oxford, Medicare, United Healthcare, SelectPro, etc. You can visit the SMG website to know more about it.
Before you log in to the SMG patient portal, make sure you have an active account. If not, get your id enrolled and log in using the MyChart login link.